| || |
NDC offers a comprehensive suite of data migration services to allow access or re-purpose legacy data for new applications.
Common business needs giving rise to conversion requirements may include:
- Upgrades of technology infrastructure, from the most profound to simplest, often necessitate the migration of data stored in the abandoned environment
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) often carry with them the need to consolidate disparate technology platforms between the merged entities into a unified target environment
- Data exchanges with outside parties that have different technology environments, whether on a hardware, operating system or applications level, may often involve data translation of one sort or another
NDC services encompass:
- Media migration from old formats to newest, most compact and reliable ones, when upgrading tape backup systems or optical disk technologies
- Backup software migrations consisting of translating old backup stores from previous backup formats to the new format(s)
- Application level migrations when changing email servers, accounting application, database applications or the myriad other application related translations such as email archive migrations to newer versions
- Email archive ingestions to streamline and eliminate the hassles of, as well as put on a fast track, the ingestion of legacy emails from backup tapes into an email archive
- Document imaging system migrations from previous generations of such applications and optical disk media to the most current
In many cases a data conversion project may consist of a combination of the above tasks.
NDC services assure a hassle free, timely and reliable conversion. This allows your internal teams to concentrate on the front line, missions critical tasks. And you can have the peace of mind that you have the industry's top professionals taking care of the data conversion issues.